*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988975-Im-Not-A-Casting-Agent
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#988975 added July 23, 2020 at 7:23pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Not A Casting Agent
July 23rd Prompt: You are given a full budget and creative licence to bring a book you read to film. What book? Who would you cast as characters?
         Hmmm, I do not know? It's not that I haven't read any books and I have nothing to consider. I've perused several James Patterson novels so far this summer. I've seen two movies based upon his Cross character, but nothing featuring his other heros. One is a widowed New York detective with ten adopted children. Serious crime seems to find him and he is always involved in a desperate struggle to save his city. The other hero owns and operates a private security firm with offices in many of the world's bustling cities. Both men lend themselves to an action / thriller movie.
          Recently I read a Nora Roberts book titled ' The Witness.' The premise is that a sheltered teenage girl witnesses a double homicide and insists that she be a witness against ths Russian mob. While in witness protection, an attempt is made to silence her, so she flees. In the intervening years, she changes her identity and her location constantly to survive. Eventually, she tires of this lifestyle and seeks to expose the Russians and maintain the new life she has created for herself. No longer does she seek to be alone and under the radar. I envision this tale as a thriller, but I have no idea who would portray this young woman and her associates.
         I do not keep track of actors and who does what. I'm certainly not a talent agent, or a casting agent. Why couldn't an as yet undiscovered actress earn this role?
         Bah, too many novels deviate greatly from their movies. Endings are altered.

© Copyright 2020 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988975-Im-Not-A-Casting-Agent