*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986804-The-Season-of-Covid-19
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#986804 added June 29, 2020 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
The Season of Covid-19
Blog City - Day 2172

Prompt: For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven-- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Since it is so, spiritually speaking, why do you think our planet now has this Covid 19 pandemic?

It was time to take a step back and reassess what is most important. Things were starting to get a little out of whack. What is important? Family and connection. Those are the cornerstones. As we move forward, mental health with be paramount. Developing our Emotional Intelligence and teaching our children that emotions are important and must be acknowledged and dealt with in healthy ways. These skills can and should be taught. They are not going to magically appear. They need to be cultivated so that we have a society that stands strong on compassion, love and understanding... one that sees all people equal - regardless of any perceived differences - race, gender, age, sexual orientation.... anything. We are all the same, but we have differences that make this world a wonderful place. We need to embrace those differences and learn from each other, not condemn or put others down. Lift others up. Shine a light into the dark corners and chase away the shadows that we fear will harm us.

© Copyright 2020 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986804-The-Season-of-Covid-19