*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971991-Holiday-Time-Sadness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#971991 added December 24, 2019 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
Holiday Time Sadness
This will be my first Christmas with a new address and a new family, to speak of.
The home is beautiful but filled with items from two families. It has worked out so far.
The weather was a beautiful. It was in the 60s and dry. When we walked our dog, Balto it would have been a pleasure if my foot was not sore. The surgery has not completely healed. Dr. M. says that the swelling and soreness probably will be cured (?) in one year's time. I am now using little gel pads for my bunion. Otherwise I walk carefully.
The biggest item here is that I am sad because my sister-in-law Millie, Bert's wife died a terrible and probably painful death from cancer on the 5th of December. Today is the 24th. I know that they wanted to not be bothered by relatives but I can't help that Stanley and I were close to them. Bert asked me to not tell Fred or David but I cannot keep this from other family members who wanted to make peace. I feel a deep sorrow that Millie did not get the funeral or burial that could have been done. But it was her wish. Rest in peace Millie. You were a good sister-in-law to me. I hope to see you when God calls me.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971991-Holiday-Time-Sadness