*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970767-Update-foot-and-Thanksgiving
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#970767 added November 30, 2019 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
Update foot and Thanksgiving
Let's get to the topic of my foot. It has improved a little bit. The scabs from the surgery are falling off. My big toe still has some ugly dry scales that hurt form time to time. There is a callus that is on the bottom area of the bottom of that to. The compression socks that I have, about 7 of them are so-so. I would like to find one of exactly good fit. But then that would be a miracle.
Today was flea medicine day. Not one of my cats liked it. Stan and I did our best but June needed two tries. The others were hissing and wiggling to get away. Stan and I believe that we have this problem under control, but only time will tell.
We went to a hotel for a beautiful feast made by Rib Crib and Diane. She is amazing as a cook. If I could cook half that good, I might be twice the size that I am now. Her pies, apple crumb, pumpkin, and pecan that were made from scratch were absolutely fantastic. I had the good luck to be in the house after she finished and enjoy the aroma of pumpkin spice, pecans and apple-cranberry juice as it wafted through the air. MMMMMMM!!
We ate at the hotel because Kirk and Diane's sone Jason was not too crazy about animals. He came in from Dallas the day before.
Also iln attendance wa Janos. He had left a job but was hopeful that he would get a job soon. I am glad. Janos also adopted another dog. This is one that will be a friend with Casina who I have met. She and Balto had a great time together.
We all talked about history, and science fiction, more specifically, Star Trek. That is an area that I knew well, so in my opinion the conversation went well.
Stan is watching a TV show that is called Dublin Murders. This show was what it was titled but I felt that it had a lot of weird twits. I am in the 'portrait room' with Shadow and watching football. I cannot get the Houston Rockets because I need a subscription to use that channel. How sweet. :(
Tonight a cold front is supposed to come in. The temperature when I wake up will be in the 30's. I am still looking for snow, but can wait.
Finally Stan and I have bought joint gifts. We have a new computer for Stan and a treadmill for me. Really these gifts are for both of us.
Life is fair. We had a small tiff regarding communication.
I see that Shadow is hungry. I'll feed her and then watch the news.
I am tired.
Nighty night!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970767-Update-foot-and-Thanksgiving