*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970166-Right-Foot-Misery-Continues
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#970166 added November 21, 2019 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
Right Foot Misery Continues.
Well, back at the ranch, the turmoil/trouble/pandemonium about my poor, dear, right foot is continuing.
So the pin is out. Woopee! And what do I do next?
I'll tell you.
I was told that my venous part of my legs is not pushing the blood back efficiently and I was surprised. I felt that I was the picture of health. The words that I dreaded was uttered, "You will need to wear COMPRESSION SOCK for the whole day and the rest of your life. Pan in to face-----surprise---unbelieving----dread! Let's see you act that out Angelina Jolie or Sarah ???? whatever her name was.
So my dear husband took me into the nearest pharmacy, a CVS and we bought a 15-20 mmHg sock. It was quite expensive but we got it, and put it on. It was not too bad, but I would rather wrestle a 10 arm/tentacle monster than have to put that sock on again.
The next day which was Tuesday we went shopping for shoes since my right foot is still swollen. The sales lady told me that she knew someone who measured legs and could fit me into a better sock. We bought shoes and went to that place. We bought the two pairs and went home. Same result. It was so difficult.
Oh did I mention that Stan and I watched videos on the process of putting that little monster on? It helped only a wee bit. Stan still tried to help and did as well as another pair of hands. Sometimes it smarted and sometimes it tickled. I wore the buggers and tried not to let any part slide back which could have resulted in little tourniquets. When I took the new pair off I saw several places that had bunched up. Yes I was not happy.
So next on I decided not to wear any socks to give my poor veins a rest. I decided that since I was short that I might have to look at Google and see if I could find something to my requirements. This is Thursday and I did.
You have to admire the computer and Amazon.com for their efficiency on advertising and ordering power. I have to wait for 2 days but you my little Blog friend will be the first to know.
In the meantime, do not step on my toes.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970166-Right-Foot-Misery-Continues