*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968837-Afternoon-thoughts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#968837 added November 2, 2019 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Afternoon thoughts
It is midday instead of the usual night time writing. I enjoy the night time better.
I have less than 50 hours to endure the right foot misery that I have had to bear. I have had pain but not enough to take the medicine I had a prescription for.
Along with Ms Right Foot problem, I had a yeast infection, for women only that required that I take a different kind of antibiotic. Things went from bad to worse. My left bursa became inflamed and I could not raise my left hand much less my arm. I felt for Stan because he had to treat me like I was a complete invalid. (Of which I was) One night I tried to sleep in the recliner but it was terrible or completely unbearable.) One should read the side effects because muscle pain was one of them. Soon my right side bursa was starting to hurt. Thank heavens I had one more pill to go.
Today was two days after the last pill and my arms are starting to feel normal. Stan insisted that I take Ibuprofen. I was worried that it might react against my other medicine. It did not.
I am going to make sure to take better care of myself. How I can avoid some of these things, I do not know.
To add to this, it is November 2. We should not have ultra cold for another few weeks. But some morning are in the high 20s. What a predicament. It is just my luck that one of Stan's flannel shirt fits me. It is nice and cozy.
One last thing is that the Astros did not win the World Series. (Wait until I finish crying.) They did their best. The Nationals won and can say they were the best but I don't think so. (Sour grapes time.) We did have the best team. And some good players are moving on. Life is not always easy.
Well I must go. I have other work. Monday, Nov. 4th, at 3:30 the sutures come out. YEA!!!!!
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968837-Afternoon-thoughts