*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968240-12-days-of-recovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#968240 added October 21, 2019 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
12 days of recovery.
Well 12 days is a long time. What has been going on? Foot surgery, more specifically a hammer toe. And boy has my life been filled with pain and wearing a boot that I will never put on again if I can help it
I do have to mention that Stan has been nothing short of amazing. He has been helpful. He has tried to anticipated my needs. He has driven me to places. He did this with a hand that has an injury of its own.
My first check up was none too soon. I saw a swollen foot, sutures, and the fact that part of my big toe's nail was ripped off. Then Stan helped me with a shower in which my foot got wet. Today we had to go get the sutures checked.
I also learned that there was a malfunction in a machine in surgery in which my blood pressure went up. Dr. Mkiller pointed the problem to others in that hospital called the Cofre in Jenks, Oklahoma. I was not happy that not many clothes let me put on my boot. I was and am still a mess.
As for now, I'll try to think of more goodies to write about. I'm just tired, tired, and tired.
Must go.
Love to all.
Nightoy night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968240-12-days-of-recovery