*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965842-Update-on-Sick-and-Tired
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#965842 added September 8, 2019 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
Update on Sick and Tired
Three days ago I blogged about being sick and tired of being, well, sick and tired. I seem to keep getting the same thing, over and over, since last December. It hits and I'm congested, have trouble breathing, cough, fever, and just feel run down. Then I'm off to the doctor, get tests, give blood, and get put on antibiotics for some kind of infection. A month goes by where I'm feeling better and think it's over, then the cough starts, then the sinuses go, and next thing I know, I feel like three day old road-kill.

So, the last time I was in, the same thing, but with allergy meds added to the mix, It didn't help and I was planning on going in again if not better by tomorrow. Well, I'm glad to say, I do feel better, but its a slow process of getting completely over this. The phlegm has broken loose and I haven't had a fever for a few days. I still get feeling mighty tired, but I'm getting better. I spent the weekend doing some research on what may help speed up this recovery and prevent another onslaught of the dreaded "crud".

Yes, I know, self treatment and self diagnosis aren't the best, but I have done well over the years trying various treatments for things from an old, and well worn book I came across a couple decades ago, called "The Green Pharmacy". With this and a lot of information from the net, I have added some natural products to my daily intake to help boos my immune system and balance out my vitamins and minerals. See, nothing drastic or dangerous, just compensating for a lot of added stress that started a year ago, and is likely the culprit behind a lot of my problems.

So, hopefully, I will recover even faster and soon be feeling like my old self and maybe, just maybe, I won't have another case of the crud for a long, long time.

© Copyright 2019 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965842-Update-on-Sick-and-Tired