*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957308-SRI-LANKAN-STYLE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#957308 added April 23, 2019 at 1:18am
Restrictions: None
SRI LANKAN STYLE
HOW TO HANDLE TERRORISTS, SRI LANKAN STYLE

1. Within hours, around 25 people arrested.
2. Religion of arrested persons announced; let there be no doubt who these murderers are.
3. Names of arrested persons not announced. "We don't want them to become martyrs," says police chief. That means they are certain to be executed.
4. Island-wide dusk to dawn curfew to prevent escape.
5. Emergency declared. This means the terrorists will be tried by military court and will face the firing squad. That is if they are not first shot on sight.
6. India's cooperation obtained. Indian Coast Guard will shoot out of the water anyone trying to escape to Tamil Nadu.

NOTE: Sri Lanka does not have to worry about liberal TV anchors and terrorist sympathizers condemning the government. No politicians to visit the relatives of the terrorists. No crocodiles to shed tears. No liberal lawyers waking up the courts at midnight.

© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957308-SRI-LANKAN-STYLE