*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955141-Crowning-what
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#955141 added March 27, 2019 at 6:37pm
Restrictions: None
Crowning what?
Prompt: True Crowning Moments: Character, Choices, Courage, Compassion. Do you think the world will remember you by these crowning moments in your life?

-------

Possibly, none of the above since consciously, I never was single-mindedly obsessed to attain any one of those virtues mentioned. I rather worked toward an overall vision for myself. Have I made a difference? Maybe so, maybe not. This unknowing is because our planet is a crowded place and what one can do, even at her utmost, is only a drop in the ocean, and also, after me, I want the world to go on without looking back at what was.

There are some moments in my life, however, that have been important to me, and they include some fantastic people I have admired and the wonderful personal relationships or work affiliations I have had with them. Those moments are mine and they’ll stay mine. Only a few people are aware of some of them, and from where I stand, that’s a few people too many. What I have achieved, if those were an achievement, I like to keep them unseen and unmentioned.


© Copyright 2019 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955141-Crowning-what