*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951417-Mischief
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#951417 added February 7, 2019 at 3:24pm
Restrictions: None
Mischief
Prompt: What did you get in trouble for the most when you were younger?

------

I mostly got in trouble for sassing and wisecracking my mother especially when she crossed me. This was probably during my earliest teen years.

Then, when my cousin and I were about 13 or so, we got into mischief together. The kind of mischief we got into wasn’t really harmful to ourselves or anyone else, but it was (supposedly!) humorous mischief, like changing the places of things. Once we had two sets of house guests in the house. When everyone else was in the living room talking, we sneaked upstairs and exchanged the guests’ bags. That is, in Guest A’s room we put Guest B’s bags and vice versa.

I didn’t necessarily get into such silly trouble on my own, but when my cousin and I were together, we cooked up a whole lot of things like that. All of them were ridiculous and unnecessary.

To this day, my cousin is my best friend, and surprise, surprise, we both ended up okay. *Rolling*



© Copyright 2019 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951417-Mischief