*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951171-Virtual-Vacation-Day-4---Philadelphia-Pa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#951171 added February 4, 2019 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Virtual Vacation: Day 4 - Philadelphia, Pa
Kamál (Perfection), 17 Sulṭán (Sovereignty) 175 B.E. - Monday, February 4, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

There are a couple of places in Philadelphia that I find more attractive to visit. The first is the Mother Bethel A.M.E. Church  . This is the mother church of the African Methodist Episcopalians. This church was constructed on land that was own exclusively by African-Americans. The most beautiful part of this church are the stained glass windows. They invite you to set and meditation on them all day.

The second place I find attractive is Independence Hall  , where the Liberty Bell is located. As I look at the crack, I can't help but wonder if it was foretelling the political future of America. This building is the place where the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence was signed.

I like the menu at the City Tavern  . All the items sounded delicious, however, after a few minutes of contemplation I decided on the Smoked Salmon and Trout because I like both types of fish. In addition, those are dishes I would not get at home, and when I go to a restaurant I like to order something I would not get at home.

I think the City Tavern would be fun with Rosemary , Robert Waltz , and Apondia . I know the conversation and food would be a good combination. I don't drink beer or anything with alcohol in it, but that doesn't prevent me from having intriguing and creative conversations with those who do.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951171-Virtual-Vacation-Day-4---Philadelphia-Pa