*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949081-January-20191-Before-The-Flood
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#949081 added March 12, 2020 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
January 2019_1 Before The Flood
Genesis 5:28-32
When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. He named him Noah and said, “He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the LORD has cursed.” After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.
After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth.


*Mugr* *Cross2* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Cross2**Mugr*


Noah’s father was Lamech, a man born of Methusulah whose life span was 969 years. These were the days before God had decreed that man’s years would never exceed 120. By the time Noah was born, hundreds of thousands of people inhabited the earth and there was extreme wickedness in each man and woman born in those days.

The good that God had done for mankind was overshadowed by greed, malice, vengeance, sexual perversion and murder. There was only one man whose heart was not bent towards evil and it was Lamech’s son Noah.

I gather surrender my heart today to wonder about Noah. For as in the days of Noah, evil prevails over good. The advent of the news services, television, radio, computers and the internet insures that we are informed of all the evil that is being done all around the world, minute by minute.

But the most diabolical evil is what is happening in my heart right now. It does not love and it refuses to repent of any of its wicked meditations. Until at last I must bow my knee and turn to God for deliverance from my own destructive ways.

You O Lord are my hope and my shield. Forgive me of all of my sin and lawlessness. Restore to me the joy of Your Salvation and I will have rest and peace in You, my Deliverer. Amen.



*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313)





© Copyright 2020 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949081-January-20191-Before-The-Flood