*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946292-Another-BoM-Poll
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#946292 added December 1, 2018 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
Another BoM Poll
Hey, how about a fourth post for the day?

So we just had one series of polls to decide where I'll continue writing BoM. But I'm ready to have another poll.

Why? Because I'm not feeling particularly interested in any one storyline, so I'd just as soon let you guys pick one again, to be written after I've reached a stopping point in the "Chelsea - User" storyline. (Which, BTW, I started today and have a first chapter written for.)

But the choices will be of a different sort this time. I'd like to work in an area that hasn't been developed, or which I haven't worked on in a long time. You know, to get some variety.

But I am letting myself be guided somewhat by notes and comments that people have sent me privately along with their GPs. After sorting through them, and thinking about them, and weighing my own opinions and intuitions, I have settled on four choices.

To vote, go to [Poll completed and deleted]. To vote with GPs, go to [Poll completed and deleted], pick one of the options, and send a tip via the form at the end of that chapter.

Voting will close on Saturday, December 1.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946292-Another-BoM-Poll