*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946026-Thanksgiving-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#946026 added November 22, 2018 at 12:52pm
Restrictions: None
Thanksgiving Gratitude List
Istijlál (Majesty), 19 Qudrat (Power) 175 B.E. - Thursday, November 22, 2018
Thanksgiving

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

Write a list of five things you are thankful for. That’s it! You are free to make your entry as long or short as you choose.

Each day I compose a Gratitude List of five things I am thankful for, because gratitude is an attitude that helps me face the dtests and difficulties that regularly confront me. Gratitude is an attitude that assists spirituality and help deal with material reality. A daily list helps to refocus both the mind and soul on the positive aspect of physical life on this mortal plan.


Gratitude List for Thanksgiving 2018

Today I am grateful ...
         *BulletV* ...for BahaiTeachings.org  , because of the thought provoking and insightful articles by different authors about different aspects of chosen spiritual path.
         *BulletV* ...that when my Mother died in November of 2012, she did not pass on Thanksgiving Day. Mom and I got to spend her last Thanksgiving together. We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, ate pumpkin pie, and drink coffee, one last time.
         *BulletV* ...that my brother Frank and his first wife shared the Baha'i Faith with me. It is possible I would have heard about the Baha'i Faith from someone else, but Frank and his wife were the one who introduced me to it for the first time and encouraged me to go to firesides to learn more about it.
         *BulletV* ...that I can access the Baha'i scriptures online through the Bahá’í Reference Library   and search for specific themes and subjects.
         *BulletV* ...that the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada has paratransit buses that will pick me up at my door, take me to wherever I want to go, and return me to my home.



© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946026-Thanksgiving-Gratitude-List