*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944439-Seeking-a-home-computer-job
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#944439 added October 28, 2018 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
Seeking a home computer job...
I’m going to give the PS4 a break for a few days. I played for two hours today. I have to write daily from now on. I must read more too. I found a nostalgic Thrice Prompted prompt. I think it was exploring ruins and finding a man with a crown.
Well CVS is a bust. The store director said they are not hiring. I called Teriyaki Madness and the person said she thought they’re hiring. She said to come in and get an application. I was stoked until my mom and Jim advised against it. They could be right. Their thing is that it will get me flustered dealing with bad customers and thus can give me anxiety to the point of an attack. I don’t think so but they maybe they both right on the other hand. Jim and my mom suggest finding an online job that caters to my passion – writing. Of course I’d prefer that over a retail job. Who wouldn’t? Nevertheless, I am excited about getting an online writing job. First I must publish my book. That will give me some resume material and help me to land a writing job. My associate’s degree will help somewhat as well.
I signed up for the Festival at church. I think I volunteered for the horse shoe contest. Last year it was the can knock down. They may have a band outside as well. So, I’ll need to bring my earplugs. lol. It will be fun.
Ben Smith, a friend from church, had a small gathering of six people. They watched a movie – Thor Ragnoroc. I spelled that wrong. lol. I was texting Ricky briefly who was there. That movie was funny at times.
Today at church I spoke with Jared my friend –sort of, and I was talking about my quest for a job. They were really encouraging.
Chad sent me a link with a dude talking about gay women in games. Apparently, it is in one of the Assassin’s Creeds. How horrible. Times are getting bad. Jesus is coming soon. (=
Today in service, Jimmy talked about the roles of older men and older women. He was saying how most of the women rarely went outside their homes. Sober also means sensible and clear headed. And that they often got drunk together. Most of what he said escapes me. lol.
Ben is thinking of holding another gathering. This time the theme will be Supper Smash Bros. I may go to that.
I just got off the phone with Chad. He does not work for the next five days. The poor guy needs it to rest.
Tomorrow I plan to finish numbering my pages of my novel. I may just manually fix my over indented lines. I there is one chapter that is like that.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944439-Seeking-a-home-computer-job