*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942197-September-29-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#942197 added September 30, 2018 at 6:56am
Restrictions: None
September 29, 2018
"September 29, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs"Prompt: “The end is never the end. It's always the the beginning of something.”
― Kate Lord Brown, The Perfume Garden
Write about an end that became a beginning."

The most important end that became a beginning that I can think of was when Jesus Christ was crucified and rose from the dead. The disciples all thought it was over. They did not understand that Jesus was going to overcome death. So when they saw their Master and Teacher on the cross they thought it was over. However death was only the beginning because Jesus rose from the dead three days later, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father, where He reigns forever as Lord and King! Death Wass the beginning for Him and for all who believe in Him!

Blog City image small "Prompt: October is approaching, what are your plans for the month? Writing, personal life, work life?"

I am a student at Marshall University and that means mid-terms are coming up. My plans for October are to get through school. I am also suffering from a serious liver disease so I will be recuperating from it. I will also be receiving my bachelor of divinity in Bible from Christian Leaders Institute sometime in October. I was told that I have met all the requirements for that degree. Aside from that I really have no plans.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942197-September-29-2018