*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940534-Dressed-to-Impress-in-Miami
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#940534 added August 30, 2018 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
Dressed to Impress in Miami

DAY 30 Miami


size:5}Final night Ladies of our groupie tour in Miami with Trey Songz. at the Story Night Club He's not to bad on the eyes, Ladies. I don't know how he sounds but the night club looked like we could have a good time.
136 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139

https://www.tixr.com/groups/story/events/-storythursdays-trey-songz-10229


We're doing it up on our last night in style


https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34439-d256986-Reviews-Loews_Miami_Beac...

1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3112

We're not far from the nightclub but it was recommended we not walk there late night.

I've got our flights all set for Friday, hope you enjoyed your month long excursion with your travel guide
         What flash accommodations for our final night! The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is sumptuous. So, this is the infamous South Beach of movies and television dramas. It does seem to glitter and glow with throngs of people. All I can think as I pause to stare with my mouth wide open is, wow! The ocean front pool is incredible.
         Tonight's farewell fiesta is held at the Story Nightclub. ya, I bet there are stories created at that place. It's a ginormous venue with five full-service bars, a gigantic dance floor, laser/neon pulsating lights and the epitome of surround sound. It too glitters with the throb of the steady beat and shimmying partyers. To describe it as hopping, or simply busy is an understatement. No one comes here to just sit and watch.
         I am vindicated that I researched and determined that this establishment enforces a dress code, or as their website proclaims, "dress to impress, casual upscale". I must admit I was initially perturbed that my flip flops and flat shoes too were not considered casual upscale, and in fact were forbidden. Apparently, the bouncers stationed at the door had full authority to judge the attire of would-be patrons. In my real life, I do not own high heels, or dress footwear, or anything remotely considered to be upscale. My usual shorts are not permitted. Now denim, or jeans were not specifically mentioned in the "what not to wear" list, but they'd probably be considered too casual. Huh, shrug.... this is a virtual tour so I magically pull a smashing sundress from my designer luggage and I strap on a pair of sparkling heels. Of course they fit me like a glove, and I do not for one moment feel like a stuffed sausage, nor do I teeter on those temporary height extenders. I am mingling with the beautiful people.
         Since this is all for fun, I spring for a VIP package that will only cost $6000.00. It is labelled as The Dance Floor Table Package...how intriguing. I anticipated some special, preferential treatment for this expenditure. I secretly hoped that tonight's performer, Trey Songz aka Tremaine Neverson, would be persuaded by my benevolence to dance on our table, but I suppose I misunderstood. We were seated at a table on the bustling dance floor. I think it was also implied that we not choose to dance on the table. Ah well, we were close to most of the action.
         Trey sure had some good looks and he could sing. He seemed to emphasize the love/sex angle with his tunes, 'Come Over' and 'Animal;. Many of the ladies in the house seemed to be buying what he was selling. Our group just treated everything, the singer and the atmosphere, as a lark. We wanted to experience some fun.

© Copyright 2018 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940534-Dressed-to-Impress-in-Miami