*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940458-Cruisin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#940458 added August 28, 2018 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
Cruisin'

DAY 28 Miami


We're going to kick back and swim, listen to the different bands while we sail on a cruise ship ~Carnival Victory. We're finishing our groupie tour on the sea. Miami to Nassau in the Bahama's.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/itinerary-57117/


While we're hanging out by the pool, let's discuss what band you enjoyed the most? the least?
         OMG! OMG! I've never experienced a cruise before. This virtual travelling is terrific. Oh, I have boated, but never have I yachted, or lined, or is it shipped? Water vessels always seem to have marvelous names, and this gigantic ocean cruiser is the Carnival Victory. Hmmm, why victory in particular? Is this a nautical joke, a nod to its seaworthiness ?Haha, it returned to port, that's a victory. As I approached this ship, my mouth openly agape, I wondered if we'd be issued a GPS to find our rooms, and if the crew regularly executed search parties for wayward guests. Perhaps I shall just follow the crowd.
         I am more than suitably impressed with this floating hotel. I like the main colours of blue and green. Both the Atlantic and Pacific dining rooms are decorated with mermaids and mermen. I swear I saw seahorses on the stairs. Apparently, there is a pool-side movie theatre, and water slides. Somewhere, there is a casino with live bands. If I can find it, the two-tier Lido deck serves an amazing buffet. So, even if I am destined to wander aimlessly for three days, I should not starve.
         Awww, did anyone else find a treasure on their bed? My towels were twisted into an animal, and I believe it's an elephant. When will I find the time to sleep?
         Okay, first things first. All of us concert groupies congregate 'round the pool and test the chaise lounges. Just breathe, relax, and order a cold drink. Music seems to be everywhere on this ocean liner. Already, DJ Spark spins his magic web and succeeds in dispelling any anti-party vibes.
         Honestly, I've enjoyed all of our musical jaunts across country. Each trip was unique. If I was pressed to reveal my least favourite, I would have to say the rappers and the polka'ers / polkasters? The other performers provided fun music to both sing and dance along with. I'm still in awe of the Cirque du Soleil tribute to MJ. Chicago, REO, Billy Joel, and Melissa Etheridge provided good ol' nostalgia. Old Dominion is a new to me group that I really liked. Wait, Ed Sheeran was well worth seeing, too.

© Copyright 2018 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940458-Cruisin