*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940365-festivities-and-fun
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#940365 added August 26, 2018 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
festivities and fun!!

DAY 26 Tarrytown, NY


Toss your stuff anywhere, I needed to see my familiars on my birthday so we're back in NJ crashing at the house. I suggest you grab a quick respite before we head into the city. Tarrytown is 25 minutes north of Manhattan and we're seeing Melissa Etheridge. She's a force to be reckoned with like yours truly. I'm 62 today.

https://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/tarrytownmusichall/melissa-etheridge...


We'll be taking in the city's late night scene before returning to the house
         ATTEMPT 2,,,,, internet crashed just as I hit save,,,, as Charlie Brown sais, "AAAAACCCKKK!"
         Happy Birthday Lyn's a Witchy Woman !!! The look on your stunned face was priceless when you heard Melissa Etheridge invite you up onto the stage. It was so freakin' amazing and incredible and unbelievable! She serenaded you, and you deserved it. Then she asked you to accompany her in a duet. Wow!
          Melissa still has a gorgeous voice. She showcases her considerable talent with songs such as 'Come To My Window'. I warbled and croaked along.
We partied well into the dawn. I recall a blur of laughing cab rides, many pubs, karaoke, and a cute wee cupcake with a sizzling sparkler on it, Birthdays are the best excuse to have fun.

© Copyright 2018 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940365-festivities-and-fun