*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939490-Mr-Piano-Man
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#939490 added August 10, 2018 at 2:35pm
Restrictions: None
Mr. Piano Man

Boston, MA


https://www.stubhub.com/billy-joel-tickets-billy-joel-boston-fenway-park-8-10-20...

We're in section C5 Ladies and Gents and Billy Joel is going to entertain us this evening.

We're staying at the Westin because I've always wanted to stay there but the dang price was always out of my range. Virtual money has its advantages.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60745-d595373-Reviews-The_Westin_Bosto...

Booked us on the last tour of the day.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60745-d595373-Reviews-The_Westin_Bosto...

A little history before we hit Fenway Park and Billy Joel. It's going to be a blast.
          Okay, I've teleported to the east Coast, and landed in Boston, Massachusetts. I'm not bragging, but apparently I do get around. It's as if all I must do is blink. I don't recall clicking my heels together, and making a wish.
         If only I could whistle, Lyn's a Witchy Woman . Woohee, this Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is expensive! It seems decadent, but hey, we're more than worth it. With the cost of spending one night here, we should all have shares now, profitable ones. Imagine the smiles of the investors whoever they may be. I certainly can learn to enjoy this level of luxury.
         This is my first time in Boston, so, sure I'll hop on an orange and green trolley to explore the historic sights. Now I can put an image to the neighbourhood names I've read about in novels. Ah, so that's Beacon Hill and Back Bay. Oh, Boston is known as the Cradle of Liberty. I'm impressed by all the green spaces.
         Hurray, this evening's concert features Billy Joel, Mr. Piano Man himself. Of course, I am familiar with his hits. I shamelessly sang along to all his songs, off key, but with heart. 'Uptown Girl', 'Piano Man', 'Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me', "She's Always a Woman', and 'It's Still Rock and Roll To Me' rocked Fenway Stadium. Where does ol' Billy get his boundless energy and enthusiasm? I can only hope to be that alive when I'm sixty-nine.

© Copyright 2018 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939490-Mr-Piano-Man