*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939002-WDC-ERRORattempt-2Beyonce
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#939002 added August 7, 2018 at 12:17pm
Restrictions: None
WDC ERROR....attempt 2..Beyonce
Hope you caught a snooze on the plane cos we're going into Manhattan for the day after we land into Newark and then heading to Met Life Stadium to see Beyonce and Jay Z. Hope you brought your walking shoes because by the time this day is over your legs are going to know it. The On the Run II Tour is the second co-headlining stadium tour by American singer Beyoncé and rapper Jay-Z. It was officially announced on March 12, 2018, and began on June 6, 2018 in Cardiff. It is scheduled to end on October 4, 2018 in Seattle.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/OTRII

What's your take on Beyonce and Jay Z's music. Tell me your favorite and why. What did you think of the Big Apple? interact with the rest of the groupies. Have fun.

A car service is delivering your baggage to my home. Yup, we're crashing at my place. It ain't the Hilton but I don't think you'll be disappointed. I live in a 3 story townhouse, looking forward to sharing some scones and coffee with you in the morning after the concert.

         GRRR!!! I had a wonderful, or so I imagined, blog post composed. I was caught off guard. It poof, vanished when I hit the save key. All I got was an error notice, as if that is a consolation! What happened? I'm not a quitter, but all my writing disappeared. So, in its place I suppose I will submit an abbreviated version...
         Last night's highlights: Fun! There are now images indelibly planted in my memory.Warped Sanity You sure can move girl! đź’™ Carly ,BlueMoon , Noyoki you gals can whoop and holler with the best of them! Lyn's a Witchy Woman and Apondia maybe you two can teach me how to whistle? I apologize to those I inadvertently spit on.
         New York, The Big Apple? It's bigger than life. The word teeming comes to mind, and the crowds are throngs. Noise, traffic, people....it cannot be ignored. I almost became a decapitation victim 'cause I gawked and missed a wall meeting the escalator stairs. Yep, I cannot stare and walk at the same time.
         The Met Life Stadium: immense! I cannot believe we found our seats when the website boasts 82, 500 of them. The security guard, bless his near-sightedness, asked to see my i.d. As if! Ah, it was most likely his attempt to battle the same-old same-old, but I chose to accept it as harmless flattery. Curiously, many patrons carried clear plastic bags. Is this a new fashion trend? Kinda practical, but no privacy at all.
         Hey! Had I known, I woulda created a handheld sign to wave. Something like: 'Beyonce, do you blog?' or 'I'm a Canuck out of water'... Oh well...
         Do I like BeyoncĂ© music? Well duh...yes! My two grandgiggles and I love to bop and sing-along to Miss BeyoncĂ©. Hmmm, imagine being recognized and known by just your first name... Anyway, I find her music catchy, danceable, fun.
         'Single Ladies' is a family favourite. I like 'If I Were a Boy'. It mulls over a unique perspective. The boys and the girls are expected to behave/conform in different ways and they are not always fair. Who hasn't wondered about a role reversal?
I believe my legs are benefitting from all this stair-climbing and dancing. It's a great workout. Here's a Beyoncé song for us ladies, 'Run the World (Girls)'. Okay, I'm blogged out....

© Copyright 2018 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939002-WDC-ERRORattempt-2Beyonce