*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932877-Motivational-Monday-Opportunities-and-Elephants
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#932877 added April 16, 2018 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Opportunities and Elephants
Monday, April 16, 2018

"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."
Kobe Bryant

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1581
Is opportunity something that happens or comes to you on its own or is it something you can create for yourself? If both, which one applies more to your life?

Opportunity

Opportunity is everywhere from the moment we are born until the moment our souls transcend into the afterlife. Each day we are confronted with opportunities for different things. Sometimes we ignore the opportunity because we think attainment is too difficult. Sometimes we ignore it because it isn't the type of opportunity we're looking for. Sometimes we don't see the opportunity because we're looking else where. Sometime opportunities just happen, and sometimes we have to make them. Any opportunity coming into a person's life is a chance to grow or to succeed at something.


As to which opportunity is more appealing, I don't think it matters because both have their advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is to cease the opportunity when it occurs and do your best to accomplish something. Even if you fail, you will still learn something and will grow as a results. However, the opportunities I like the most are those that present themselves to me because those are the ones that give me an opportunity to proclaim Baha'u'llah's name.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1978
April 16 is Save The Elephant Day. Write a blog entry about Pachyderms. Do you have any memories of elephants you have seen?

Elephants

I remember riding an elephant! I think it was a circus that stopped in Blackwell when I was a child. I remember there were wooden seats on the elephant's back, and people would sit on those seats or benches to ride the elephant around a ring. I'm not sure how old I was at the time, I do know it was before my parents' divorce, so perhaps my father took me to the circus and let me ride the elephant.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932877-Motivational-Monday-Opportunities-and-Elephants