*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932486-March-10-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#932486 added April 10, 2018 at 7:37am
Restrictions: None
March 10, 2018
"March 10, 2018Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysBlog City image small

Blog City image small "Prompt: What can be the source of relationship adversities and do you believe that relationship adversities (any kind of relationship: parent-child, lovers, husband-wife, teacher-student, etc.) can often spring from other earlier adversities or do they just happen on their own?"

Any and all adversity comes from a human weakness called sin. When God created man man was perfect and lived in perfect harmony. Pride, anger, sadness, rebellion, and the thousands of other human tendencies did not exist. Then Adam sinned and viola! We lived in a fallen world complete with all the frailties that lead to adversity. Now I'm sure there are those who will state otherwise and I pity them for they lack the hope that the gospel brings. You see I believe that Jesus Christ died to restore man to the proper relationship with God. I know that even Christians often live with much adversity. That is because being Christian does not exempt one from being human. However being Christian does give one the Holy Spirit and if we choose to be 100% submissive to the Holy Spirit and live by His power then human weaknesses and sin have no bearing on us. We will never be completely free of sin while in these bodies. However we can live loving and holy lives if we choose to do so.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932486-March-10-2018