*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930235-Lazy-or-Depressed
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#930235 added March 8, 2018 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Lazy or Depressed
Thursday, March 8, 2018

"Often, psychological laziness will have you switch your life over to autopilot and fall asleep at the wheel rather than stay awake to what will fulfill your heart's deepest desires and your soul's purpose."
Debbie Ford

The Wildcard prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Give us the best definition of "lazy" you'll allow yourself to get away with...
before it's "too much", but to where you're not right with being shamed for it.

The question I ask,
Am I being lazy, or am I just depressed?
Sometimes I wonder.

This is a question I've asked myself a lot, lately. I have some boxes I need to go through, I've moved with them twice, and I don't want to lug them to another address. I think the main problem is I don't want to make the decision on what to keep, what to throw away, and what to give away. I suspect the answer to the question is somewhere between laziness and depression. Now that I've stated that in my blog, maybe I can push my fat behind up and go through the boxes.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930235-Lazy-or-Depressed