*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928036-January-30-2017
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#928036 added January 30, 2018 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
January 30, 2017
"January 30, 2017 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsPrompt: "If you could have a metaphorical app to make everything right in your world, what would it be? Would you market it to others or keep it to yourself?"

Anybody who reads my blog has probably already figured out how I am going to answer this prompt. The Apostle Paul told Timothy and us that we should always be ready to give an answer for our faith. I take that to apply to my writing as well. Blog prompts are perfect opportunities to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and I intend to find a Biblical application to all prompts. I guess you could say that I'm on fire for Jesus. I am prayed up, fired up, and ready to give an account of my faith. So the app I would choose to correct the wrongs in the world is not an app at all. I will simply offer the world the one solution that will solve all of its ailments: Jesus Christ crucified. My glory resides in the cross and I pledge allegiance to the Lamb who was slain, and now lives again. If the world would simply accept that the Biblical accounts are true and not some lame brained hokey pokey faith, the world would find that many of its ailments would die away. Is it easier to accept that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world or easier to believe that everything just suddenly pooped out of nothing and slowly falls back into nothingness? I have a purpose and meaning in my life. I can trace my faith all the way back to the first human being who ever lived. No other religion can say that. Allah did not exist 2,000 years ago. Buddha is still in the grave as is Mohammad. The gods of the Hindi have never been seen among men but Jesus was among us, died, and was witnessed alive by people who died rather than deny that they truly saw Him alive after His resurrection! The app that will fix the world's problems cannot be found in a phone, computer, or tablet. It can be found in Jesus Christ.

Blog City image small Prompt: "To what degree are character and reputation related? Your thoughts…"

I have made a personal choice to relate all blog entries back to Jesus Christ, the only one with any real reputation. Yes we all have reputations but as long as we remain in this corruptible flesh we will make mistakes and mar that reputation. There are people who will denigrate me for saying that I want my reputation to be based on being a Christian. I hope they do because I have no desire to be friends with the world. I serve Jesus Christ and am a warrior in His Kingdom. As much as I love the United States my allegiance is not to the United States. My allegiance is to the Kingdom of God. Jesus is not a president or elected official. He is a monarch and like all monarchs He makes the rules. He is sovereign above all authority. His word is law. He is hated by the world and I expect to be hated by it too. However I will domy utmost to remain in His will and give the world no grounds for accusation.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928036-January-30-2017