*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927107-January-15-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#927107 added January 15, 2018 at 7:38am
Restrictions: None
January 15, 2018
"January 15, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." Martin Luther King, Jr. Use this quote to inspire your blog entry."

I would have to agree with King. I am a Christian and as such am very concerned with the way humanity is going. I know that everything happening is the fulfillment of Paul's prophecies but I am still very concerned for all the people who do not know and will not accept Jesus Christ as Lord. I want to reach out and hug some and shake others out of their delusions but know it would do no good. Jesus taught us to love our fellow man as we love ourselves. Unfortunately too many Christians avoid that scripture and any others that they are uncomfortable with. Again I want to shake them but it would do no good. As a Christian I pray continually that God show me how to love as He loves and make myself willing to do so. People often get confused. The Greek word God uses for love when referring to the love He has for man is agape, which denotes a state of being in love. Christians often want to make it phileo, which is friendship or brotherly love. Brotherly love is much easier and requires much less but many even miss doing that. God does not accept the easy way. He wants us to be in love with every human being while hating sin.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927107-January-15-2018