*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927017-Deadlines-Laws-Weather
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#927017 added January 13, 2018 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
Deadlines, Laws, Weather
Prompt: How do you respond under pressure...deadlines, due dates, tests, etc.?

========

First, I try not to panic. Then I make the time, get to work, and do the best that I can. If my output doesn’t live up my or anyone else’s expectation, so be it. I have worked with tight deadlines in the past and I was okay with that, but I wouldn’t like to be pushed around again, in my later years.

Some people need and crave deadlines; otherwise, they procrastinate. That isn’t me. I’d rather have some kind of a time limit but a flexible one.

Mixed flowers in a basket


Prompt: You've been given diplomatic immunity. Would you break any laws knowing you'd never get prosecuted for it? If so, which ones?

To start with, I try not to break any laws, diplomatic immunity or not.

Let me think of a situation, though. If someone is hurt in some way and I can do something about it, I will. I am not going to stop and ask, “Are you a criminal, an illegal alien, or running away from the law in some way?” I might still ask those things, but after I’ve given a person any help that I can give.

Mixed flowers in a basket


Prompt: Maybe it's just the lack of sunlight, the weather itself but I've been in a dark place emotionally. What about you? Does the weather impact your moods?

Sorry, you aren’t feeling up to par. *Frown*

The weather itself doesn’t affect me. I am adaptable with that.

Yet, the results of what the weather causes can make me upset, like what happens after a hurricane, the mess I have to clean up and the people I need to find to fix the broken parts of the house.

In cold, icy, snowy weather, when we had the 300 feet driveway and I had to shovel when others couldn’t, that used to make me upset.

If I lived in California, which I wouldn’t want to for many reasons, I wouldn’t like to go through what those people are going through with the earthquakes, fires, and mudslides. Just watching them on the news makes me upset.


© Copyright 2018 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927017-Deadlines-Laws-Weather