*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926711-Reality-is-an-Illusion
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#926711 added January 8, 2018 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Reality is an Illusion
Although science has yet to discover the very thought consciousness of God, many secrets of the astral and causal forces of consciousness are coming to scientific inquiry. For example, the idea of God-consciousness or thought stems from the atom, which is 99.9% empty space, yet it makes wondrous claims upon our perception of reality, the Universe in fact, at the quantum level slips through our fingertips.

As we go down in scale in the emptiness of an atom we encounter a fundamental level of information and pattern known as the Planck Scale. Quantum Physicist Max Planck said: “There is no matter as such, all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

Astrophysicist Sir Arthur Eddington of Trinity College Cambridge in the early 1900s stated that the ‘ultimate stuff of the universe is mind stuff.’ To which Albert Einstein said: “I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomena. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.” More recently Prof John Hagelin has said that “At the Quantum level the idea of particles is replaced by the idea of wave-functions” A wave-function is a Vector in Linear Space which is made from the same stuff that thoughts are made from! Ultimately we are existing within a dream (inception).

Ancient Vedic scriptures declare that from Aum the creative vibratory sound came Time (Kala) Space (Desa) and the Atom (Anu) and each individual atom represents Avidya (Ignorance). The four aforementioned ideas are collectively known as Maya or the Lord’s illusory power which gives rise to Human-Consciousness or Human Error, because mans’ consciousness is focused externally relying information with the atom (ignorance) he is kept locked within the holographic-universe.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926711-Reality-is-an-Illusion