*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926574-The-Sunday-News-Sportsmanship
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#926574 added January 7, 2018 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
The Sunday News: Sportsmanship
Sunday, January 7, 2018

In the Sunday News
you encounter intriguing world events,
some give you the blues
while others encourages consumption booze.

The Sunday News prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Buffalonians have donated over 300k to Cincinnati charities this week  , and sent a truck including 1,440 chicken wings   to the area as a thank you. For a fanbase that's known primarily for drunken exploits before games and throwing themselves through flaming tables, what do you make of this example of sportsmanship?

Despite the fact that I purchased a used Oklahoma Sooner hoodie from a second hand store here in Las Vegas, I am not a fan or follower of any sports team. Indeed, the only football game I have ever watched is the one in Two-Minutes Warning, and I did not go to the movie to see the game. I took my nephew to that movie when he was a child, true it probably was not an appropriate movie for a child his age, but since the only thing in the movie that matter to him was the football it did not matter.


As for sportsmanship, donating to charities is a good example of it. In fact, it is one of the best examples of sportsmanship I have witnessed in a long while. I think donating to charities is a good example to players and other fans because it shows that the people are interested in more than just the game. It shows the community and the world that football or any other sport can help those who benefit from the donations, and, therefore, help the community, humanity, and the world.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926574-The-Sunday-News-Sportsmanship