*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925659-Buddhism
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#925659 added December 21, 2017 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
Buddhism
Yes, Buddhism, too, has a taboo—control, restraint, subservience, and enslavement to an outside force.

Because, in Buddhism, there can be no outside force. And to reach this state of Supreme Enlightenment is to reach this state of total freedom, to be unrestrained, uncontrolled by anyone or anything. It is at the same time complete liberation, Buddhahood, nirvana.
During the last century or so, people have been talking more and more about human freedom and equality. But in order to be truly and totally free, you must experience the state of No Mind for yourself.

You must experience and confirm the tranquility, the brilliance, the inexhaustibility, and the completely unrestrained flowing freedom of it for yourself. This is what Buddhism is all about.
But if you are tied to this or tied to that, if you are unconditionally subservient, how can you ever know this one and only great Truth?

Humanity is already liberated, already "delivered." But because of delusion, man has become imprisoned in a variety of ways.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925659-Buddhism