*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920298-Bucket-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#920298 added September 13, 2017 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Bucket List
War Chest Wednesday! From a previous challenger...

Let's talk Bucket Lists...have you ever completed anything you'd consider to be on your own "bucket list"? What was it, and how was it? If you haven't yet completed anything, tell us about the one thing you think you're most likely to accomplish and why you've chosen it. And if you're not the "bucket list" type, how come?
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
I believe I've managed to complete a few things on my bucket list. I always wanted to see my writing printed in a newspaper, and that happened several times. It felt incredible. I received positive feedback which was gratifying.
         I wished to travel and explore Canada, and not just where I was born, or raised. So far, I've been able to visit many lovely areas of my home country. I've also branched out to the States for my travels. People that I meet are fascinating and friendly.
         I wanted a family of my own, and to that end I have three children, one husband, a daughter-in-law, and two granddaughters. I feel loved and blessed.
         I never saw myself residing in a big city, or at least not for an extended period of time. Huh, well this idea had to be bent and temporarily abandoned at times, but now I live in a serene, rural village.
         I was curious about my ancestry, so I began an online search. I discovered and connected with several of my mother's first cousins, relatives she'd known nothing about. They answer a bit more of the puzzle that is me and mine.

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920298-Bucket-List