*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917355-Sermonary
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#917355 added August 11, 2017 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
Sermonary
I am on my way. The main ideas are arriving. I share about August 18 to share about evolution of the other. The investment of another for another.
Further along, I share the essence of living the call rather than talk about it. I want my life to share the message.
1. Prodigal- amazing Grace
2. The meeting of one I would not other wise see- Tony
3. Revival of song, singing in cantata

Introduction: in the beginning, back to beginnings.
1. I meet Sharon in context of a long term relationship, letting the love for God living out of memory of one who knew love. How could that love not live on?
2. Elijah back to the beginning. God is Yahweh. Moses asks who should I tell the people about you. The Hebrew meaning: I am who I am. The king in I Samuel does not work, harkening to the only one who rules/reigns.
I. The gift of place to learn about faith. It is being found in the place I would not choose to find God in
-Moses a fugitive deliverer.
-Joseph a pit from which famine ends
-Abraham in old age a father of nation's
- Elijah out of death, to share who the real murders are.
- going to where God is and finding God in strange places. Jesus on the cross revealing the essence of power and wisdom. Some people see crazed stupidity. God sees the savior of the world.
II. The presence of God out of the depths, where others doubt that persons can dwell. After all the prophets are dead Jezebel reminder of what cannot be fixed. God does not take away pain with us in it thru it. In the calm to listen. "
Elijah"
B. The Satanist vs the the Christian. For God so loved the world, NOTHING can separate us from Christ's love.
III. Purpose is God working with us explosion of joy sharing a spirit of resurrection. GOD is all I need!!!It could have happened only with God. The journey begins.
B. On call as church to find out who we as church are in relationship to least of these. A family in despair unable to be comforted. A little girls PRESENTS. The relationship of a thankful Yahweh redeeming.
Conclusion: I am faced with Redeemer in the cross the Thomas. Enter the wound. God goes to meet those the world would rather not deal with. The lesson of Hours. There is a father who does not put son a cross instead reminds us of need to say I can do all through Christ. We pray God helps us as a church to be Redeemer and redeemed

© Copyright 2017 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917355-Sermonary