*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916294-No-Favourites
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#916294 added July 28, 2017 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
No Favourites
PROMPT: Fun Fact Friday! On this day in 1973, Lee Majors, and Farrah Fawcett were married. Who is your favourite ( past or present) celebrity couple?
          Lee and Farrah? What a blast from the past. The Six-Million Dollar Man and a Charlie's Angel. Now, there was a union that didn't last, what a surprise.
          Oh, I remember one of my younger sisters, Laurie to be precise, who spent hours everyday with a curling iron and lots of hair spray, emulating that famous hair do of Farrah's. Laurie's hair was naturally blonde ( like the actress?), but it was thin and super fine. It did not want to be sculpted into waves, or an up turn framing her face. Laurie was determined.
         I once babysat a young boy who worshipped ' teve Austin, the character known as The Six-Million Dollar Man. This kid was forever launching himself off furniture, and battling invisible bad guys. He tried very hard to move in slow motion as did his hero, 'teve. Have you ever seen a kid try to move slowly with exaggeration? How do you move, but not really move? He succeeded in teetering a great deal.During this segment in the t.v. series, Steve\s actions were announced with a signature noise/sound effect to indicate he was using his machine-like powers. The kid always recreated his version of this sound as he ran like 'teve. It still cracks me up!
         Okay, enough of a tangent....I do not have a favourite celebrity couple, no really, I do not. So few of them remain as committed partners. Bollywood, Hollywood, whatever, it's all fantasy. Wait, are Mickey and Minnie a couple? If so, then Donald and Daisy are a twosome.

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916294-No-Favourites