*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916256-bipolar-spin
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#916256 added July 27, 2017 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
bipolar spin
Paradox is the name of the game for people like me. I am bipolar and like it or not no matter what I do or how I do it there is this unrealistic vision. I am grandiose and then I feel like scum and worthless and rarely is there any place in between. Part of me wonders about the little kid who is in the person that preaches in upcoming weeks in the roller coaster of subjective and objective pondering the weakness and foolishness of perception in unexpected place, presence and purpose. In the course of this is the challenge of bridging what brings me to the moment of birth and of being in Erie in a spirit of welcoming people to an eternal messiah and word in the name of Elijah whose name means God is salvation which is the same as the name for Jesus and in all is the welcome to listen for the still small voice the spirit within that battles the voices that say I will never win, I will never be popular or accomplish anything worthwhile and then the resurrection and the propogration of truth that transcends me and invites others with me embracing God's reign in the course of knowing others who can never respect welcoming others and self into messiah truth more pieces that become a whole revelation of who God really is and always will be.

© Copyright 2017 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916256-bipolar-spin