*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915630-Three-hours-of-revising
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915630 added July 17, 2017 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Three hours of revising.
This will be short. I am tired from revising my story for about three hours. I did have to make a few big changes. It is looking better though. I read for two hours as well. I am eager to start the GOT in august. I just need to join a group-however that works. It should hone my skills as a writer. I did one anniversary review.
Toady is my first day of no games-and it was a piece of cake. My mom should take me GameStop in the next few days. I’m itching to play DBZ RB 2.
Today my mom and I went shopping at Albertson’s for meal ingredients mostly. She was supposed to make chicken pot pie but she laid down and that was it. I just had Tortellini shells with Alfredo sauce. It was satisfying and not too much either. Lol.
After work, Jim went to Costco for more food items-all healthy junk. Lol. He did get some mangos and other fruits though. I like that.
It rained for a while and there was some thunder. The cloud cover makes it cooler. I hope we get more of that.
I was on my way walking to the gym at round 5 am and it was still hot. So I turned back. I’ll have to leave earlier when it is less hot.
I will check movie times and days to see Pirates with Gio.
Well that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915630-Three-hours-of-revising