*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915535-Good-day-of-editing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915535 added July 16, 2017 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Good day of editing!
Today has been great! Unfortunately, I did not go to church. Other than that, I’ve enjoyed my time. My mom was cleaning out the fridge and some of the cupboards. She tidied up the kitchen too. The plan was to make a list of needed things an then pick them up at Costco. But she faked out. Lol. It’s okay because I did not feel like going anywhere. I hot the PS3 for an hour and then I read a chapter from Avalon that took thirty minutes. Then I got editing on my main story. So far it looks really good-better than I thought it would be as far as errors and inconsistencies with stating things.
Jim is off today from his work at Albertson’s. Tomorrow he should be working at Albertson’s in the morning. It looks like Ill begetting DB RB 2. My mom is taking us to Yogurt Land and then we will go to GameStop. I want to ask the workers what BBZ game is most active online. I think RB has a good following.
Chad called me before he clocked in to work at 3 pm. He was complaining about the heat. Lol. He’ll call me on his break. It is one-hundred-and-eight degrees out.
I’m looking forward to December when my bro and sister-in-law will visit Vegas. I’ll need his help with a problem I’m having with indenting. I assume he would know. He works in computer hardware.
My plan to play games strictly on weekends will be tough to get used to. However it must be that way. I may have withdrawals-just kidding. (= It will be easier than I think. During weekdays it will be all writing and WdC business. I want to get back to the gym too.
I may have to post pone the movie day with Gio as I will be spending my allowance on DBZ RB. But then again, my mom may flake out on Yogurt Land. Oh, well, I’m patient. I may do some reviews after this-or later after I have read more.
The GOT is next month and I want in the fun. I will post a Question in the FSFS HUB. It sounds enjoyable and it will give something for me to write. Sadly, no Three Prompts contest has yet to be announced.
I overheard Jim say he will work from 9 am to 3 pm tomorrow. I want to hit the gym tomorrow too. My friend Dan gets up at 4 am for work so usually he can’t stay and mingle after the Wednesday night services.
Well, that is it for me. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915535-Good-day-of-editing