*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915471-gaming-only-on-the-weekends
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915471 added July 15, 2017 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
gaming only on the weekends.
I’m really proud of myself. I have decided to only play games on the weekends. I hit the PS3 for only an hour. At this rate I am questioning whether or not to get a PS4. I’ll see how I feel.
I went over my first chapter and it looks good. I will post it as a book as soon as I have edited all my chapters on my own. I was on the phone with Chad for two hours. I spent about thirty minutes playing him.
Chad told me about a dream involving alligators living in his back yard. In his dream, one was eating his older brother William. That is funny. He said he was woken up by a phone call. Chad got a very minimal amount of hours at work. He cannot pay his rent with how much he is getting. He is the only part time worker there unfortunately. He said he has already spoken with the manager and was told they had to cut back on hours and all the fulltime workers were could not be affected as they are fulltime. So Chad has to suffer. Chad still has a very serious diet problem that he does not care about. He is just making things worse. My mom fears he may get gangrene.
Other than that he is very chipper. He is wondering when I will visit. He wants me to take the bus. It’s hot outside! Give me a break. Chad will have to wait. My mom should get better soon.
Tomorrow I have to mop the house. I’ll have to get up early to do it as I must mop the mats outside. It should not take long. It needs to be mopped.
In a CNN news story, a top bridal company has abruptly closed its doors for good. It happened suddenly. Employees showed up to work and got the news that the company was out of business. Many people have paid for bridal items and have not gotten returns. Police had to be deployed to control outraged customers. David’s Bridal is offering a 30% discount for those with receipts from the closed company. This out-of-business bridal company had nearly sixty stores and merchandise in 250 stores that just have their items. People were in tears. One woman paid about $850 for a dress, sash and veil. She was trapped. The company was based in Seattle.
I checked out some more DB FZ yesterday. It was an hour of gameplay. Of course I did not watch the whole thing. After EVO, Maximillian Dood spoke more of the game. He compared it to MvC2. I truly think people are more excited about DB FZ than MvCI.
Well I’m of to edit my story. Bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915471-gaming-only-on-the-weekends