*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915409-Returning-to-my-story
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915409 added July 14, 2017 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Returning to my story.
Today has been great. I got out of bed at about 9 am and my mom was talking to my grandma on the phone. I did my readings and hit the PS3 for about an hour-and-a-half. I stopped before Jim got home. When He left for work I played another hour-and –a-half. I am now taking my game break. I’m trying to take up a new character. He’s a bit cumbersome to use. He is fun though. I read for thirty minutes in between.
I’ve decided to go back to my original story, the Gate of Urns. Unfortunately, I forgot most of what I wrote. LOL. So I will read the whole story over by going over a chapter or two every day. I’ll probably edit along the way.
Just today, there was released an hour of DB FZ game play on YouTube. The game looks tight. It stinks it will be released next year. In other gaming news, Chad says he’s not buying MvCI. I agree with him partially in that it is just like its predecessor. The only difference is that it is a two against two game and not three against three. I might buy it.
I read in my CNN news update for today. At the Trump tower, there was a meeting today with Donald Trump and his son, the Russian lawyer and a few others. Today is also the briefing over the dude who confessed to be involved with the killing of four young men. I wonder how that went.
Chad called me on his lunch break. He was talking about a statue is wants to buy. It was a one way conversation as always. He’s a good guy though. I hope my mom and I will be able to drop by soon. Her back has been hurting her for a while.
I want to get up early tomorrow. I will not go to the gym as it will be too crowded on the weekends. Around 5:30 am, Chad sent me some links featuring episodes parts of the Simpsons. They were funny.
I was texting Gio two days ago asking him if there are any PS4 games what wants to play. This was after ai told him I would be getting in in November on Cyber Monday. He told me two: For Honor and Ghost Recon: Wild Lands.
So the Game of Thrones is upon us. And I still have no idea what it is. I may ask someone in the FSFS HUB.
Well, that is to for me. Tootles.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915409-Returning-to-my-story