*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915196-Happiness-Equals-Love-Action-and-Hope
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#915196 added July 11, 2017 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
Happiness Equals Love, Action, and Hope
Prompt: Among the three things of something to love, something to do, or something to hope for, which one can bring the most happiness to you, and in what ways are the three related?

==============

Those three things--something to do, something to love, and something to hope for—all make me happy, especially when they work in tandem. For example: I work with or do something I love, and I hope it turns out well, like writing, even if not my every hope turns out as expected.

Of the three options, if I have to choose my favorite, I would have to go with something to love, first. The way I look at it, something to love also means someone to love, which includes the intangible concepts and higher beings. For me, love is the starter of everything. Even the entire creation. *Wink*

Next, I pick something to do. Being busy with something or other always makes a person feel needed and content for doing stuff that occupies the mind as well as the hands or body. The reason I put this option second is because doing something I don’t really love bothers me. I need to love what I do.

Something to hope for is the last because it has to do with the future. It is good to have hope, but I wouldn’t want to live on hope alone.

© Copyright 2017 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915196-Happiness-Equals-Love-Action-and-Hope