*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914113-Three-chapters-and-some-games
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914113 added June 25, 2017 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
Three chapters and some games!
I got through three chapters out of Grail. The plot thickens as Morgaws comes into the picture as an agent of Morgian to destroy Merlin and Arthur. At last the shrine to the Holy Grail is done. Gwalchavad has a vison of the Grail in a small shrine built by Joseph of Arimathea, which was the first shrine built in Briton (as it is written in the book). Arthur, who ordered the building of the shrine, believes it will usher in a grand utopia called the Kingdom of Summer. Meanwhile, in Lundunium, Charis, called the Lady of the Lake, tends to the plight of the hundreds of people smitten by the Yellow Plague. She is called by her father to return home for the consecration of the shrine. That is where I am at. Lol.
Well, I dropped the VBS gig to much of Jim’s sentiment. It is a bit of a relief though. The dude who pushed me to sign up said it would take a lot out of me. I could have handled it I think. But Jim wants his way.
I need to write again. I’ve just been reviewing and reading. That is not too bad though. And on that note, I will resume writing tomorrow after I have read a chapter. That sounds like a good plan. I’ve read over half the book in four days. It takes me about thirty minutes to go through a chapter.
I played for two hours today on the PS3. Despite the way I feel now, I’ll want to play in the morning. I’ll get that out of the way then do the writing. I’m now fighting players in the “any” skill range now. I am getting better. I just got to get those combos down.
My mom found a few places that replace broken phone screens. So we’ll get that taken care of during the week. Dan picked me up for the 11am service. Afterwards, he took me to Albertson’s where I bought myself some coffee. I missed that creamy, smooth texture and that semi-bitter taste. I cannot tell Chad though.
I’m looking forward to the movies with Gio. I want to see Transformers. As I explained to him, it is reduced price on Tuesdays. So the following Tuesday is on the 4th of July. I’m hoping for a morning matinee. Gio told me to think about the whole thing and get back to him. We were going to go on this Tuesdays but that was when I thought I would be going to the VBS thing.
I’m going to try the gym tomorrow and leave at 4am when it is cooler. If I do make it, I’ll just do a cardio. I’m going to keep an eye out for girls that look my age. Who knows, I may find my wife there.
Well, that is it for tonight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914113-Three-chapters-and-some-games