*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913540-Life-and-death
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#913540 added June 18, 2017 at 1:18am
Restrictions: None
Life and death
In this week, one staff in our organisation passed away. A young boy faced a motor bike accident and left his body. I pay to God to give the soul power that he can start to play a new role in a new form.
Today I am writing few lines on this scnerio.
There is a gap of fraction of a second between life and death. A living being transforms from tangible from to intangible form within a fraction of a second. Death beings sorrow. Accha who are feeling very deep sorrow by hearing the news of death of the young boy ? The near and dear of that boy covered by the deep sorrow. Because they are very much attached with that physical body which is no more exist now. The more is the attachment,the more is the pain. The attachment, association are called “Maya” “ Illumination”.
Life is like a movie watching in a theatre. Every character seems to us very much living, walking, talking. But if watch with conciseness then we can see no one of silver screen characters presented on that time at the hall. It is just a illumination projected in the screen only. Nothing else. When the projector off, the screen becomes empty.
There are two concepts of death.
One: Lord Shree Krishna told to Arjuna before Mahabharata war that “ everyone whom you are seeing,all are dead. But due to illusion you are seeing that they are alive.”
Two: From the soul point of view, we all are immortal. Within a certain interval we shed the body and take a new one.
But due to the lack of knowledge of Geeta we forget and trap in the prison of Maya and getting huge pain.
We have a very good excuse that God is doing everything, God is responsible for all the pain. By this we replace our responsibility of our Karma “ Action”.
God is very innocent, never protest against our claim, never try to establish that HE or SHE is right, we are wrong. We should pray to God for power to face any situation instead pray for success. If God is with anyone then success is his or her surety like Arjuna. God didn't presented Arjuna “Success”. God is with Arjuna, for that he was able to achieve success.
God is the Source of power to come out from any situation.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913540-Life-and-death