*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913421-Yuddha-Kanda
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#913421 added June 16, 2017 at 1:01am
Restrictions: None
Yuddha Kanda
In the Great Celestial War between Lord Rama and Ravana Lakshman is seriously injured by Ravana and only the Sanjivani herb could restore him, this Sanjivani herb was only available in the Himalayas. Hanuman flew to the Himalayas to bring the Herb back but could not find it so brought the whole Drongiri mountain from the Himalayas back but was wounded by Prince Bharat's arrow as he flew over Ayodhya.

Ramayana Decoded Explanation:

Esoterically Maharishi Valmikh here was describing the Great Power and Force of Ravana (Ego/Lust) and what it can do to a meditating devotee whom is trying with his One-Pointed Concentration (Lakshman) to conquer not just Physical Ego but Divine Ego which by far is more difficult to conquer, therefore this particular event is representative of a Saadhka in higher states of meditation.

Lakshman; One-Pointed Concentration is the Mind which is North of the Muldahara Chakra or Lanka at the base of the spine.

Hanuman; Prana which exists as various forms of prana or specific prana (life-force energy) through the body to power the various functions and organs, hence the millions of Vanaras (Air-Vayus)

Hanuman travels from Lanka (South India) to Himalayas (North iIndia) to bring the Sanjivani herb, but could not find it so brought the whole mountain - Drongiri back to Lanka

The mountain is symbolic of the Vertebral Column (Spine) through which the Mind travels via the nerve plexuses. Hanuman is re-energising these vertebral columns

The Mind needs to rid its thoughts of materialistic deeds and actions as an uncontrolled and unsteady mind continues to rain with thoughts.

Drongiri comes from the sanskrit root Drona which means Samsara i.e. blueprints of past actions and habits. These Samskara's must be conquered in order to Conquer the Ego and lift the Kundalini (SITA) up through the Brahmanadi within the astral spine (Sushumna).

The Body or Bharat however pulls Prana down as a result of past karmic actions / deeds, however also realises that it is doing wrong, as Bharat discovered when he spoke to the injured Hanuman.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913421-Yuddha-Kanda