*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912677-Seeing
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#912677 added June 7, 2017 at 12:41pm
Restrictions: None
Seeing
Prompt by Megan: "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist." This refers to the universe, stars and you tell me what you think this means. I got this line from the latest pirate movie.

=============

If life were to be fair, we’d be able to see everything, but even then, with our human assets, we would not always be able to understand and explain at least some of the things. That, only the Creator can, and we’re not in competition with the One who designed everything. It is, therefore, logical to believe in the existence of those unknown things even if our eyes cannot see them.

As far as the anatomy goes, eyes of the species differ from each other. For example, eagles see better when flying over things. This is because an eagle can change both its lens and cornea, which increases the bird’s focusing power; whereas we humans only change our lenses to focus. Moreover, some animals have multiple eyes while others have eyes in the most unusual parts of their bodies. Then others, like owls and raccoons, can see well in the dark.

In addition, there is another kind of seeing that has nothing to do with the anatomy. It is the seeing with the heart. Some call it the psychic ability, but I prefer to refer to it as seeing with the heart, for those things we see with the heart are never non-existent, and I believe that the heart never lies.

There is also the seeing with the mind, but the mind sometimes fools the humans. For example, a human may feel bad for another human who lives in appalling conditions and tries to help him only to be hurt or killed by that person. In this case, the seeing with the mind’s eye has tricked the human and has shown the inability of a human to see the disability in the other person. Yet, the mind sometimes provides the ability to see the ability in others, too, but I still think it does this with the help of the heart. This means if we can learn how to see with our hearts, we'll never be wrong with using our sight and insight.



© Copyright 2017 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912677-Seeing