*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912274-My-friend-went-to-church-with-me
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#912274 added June 2, 2017 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
My friend went to church with me.
I feel very good today. I got some good insight from the WdC newsletters. One addressed character building saying it is like creating an actual structure. It talked about the many, many things to consider doing so. Sometimes I get caught up in dialog among multiple people and forget to retain each personality and how that person speaks. I need to practice this.
One thing I noticed is that one of my stories (I forget which one) there was a person who said that the POV makes distance between the reader and the character.
I went back and responded to the reviews given to me. In all of them spelling and grammar issues was the ticker so to speak. Had I simply proofread my pieces, I would have gotten better reviews. I’ll do this with my June Three Prompts entry. The next contest will be on or around the 4th. I’ve also asked Matt Bird for the green light to hold another mini-contest. I have not thought of what it will be but that will be easily done.
Jim and my mom will take me out for dinner and a movie on the 6th which is my birthday. I told Chad I was thinking of Pirates of the Caribbean but he said to see Wonder Woman. I’ll stick with Pirates. My friend Ricky said it was a boring romance based story-not my forte. However I am expecting lots of action and fantasy affects. I think this was the 5th Pirates movie released. Chad said there is going to be a 6th one from the ending scene.
I talked to Gio and he did not sleep very well last night. He said he would hit me up later. He probably will not though. I’ll have to text him back and see how he is. I feel the poor guy is going through something. He said he might be down for going to the Sunday service. Yea! After that I’ll suggest going out to eat afterwards.
I got my Anniversary Review MB today. Now I’m expecting a reviewing MB. I’m number 39 on the most credited review list. It should come shortly. I’ll see if I can’t do a review or two today.
Chad wants me to visit him within the next week, but it is too hot outside to take the bus. Going there will not be a problem heat-wise, but going home at like 5pm will be grueling in the heat. I want to play Injustice 2 but I’ll wait until my mom visits my grandma so my mom and drop me off at his house. I’ll ask my mom about that today. If only I could drive. But God does not want that for me right now. I do not know why.
Well, that is enough for now. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912274-My-friend-went-to-church-with-me