*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912008-Magnetize-Your-Brain-Cells
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#912008 added May 30, 2017 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
Magnetize Your Brain Cells
Your body is made up of 27,000,000,000,000 cells. Every cell is an intelligent being.* You have to educate the dormant intelligence in each cell in order to know in this world. But you have never trained those cells. That is why you are all the time full of melancholia and passing fancies, and suffering from lack of understanding.
The greater method of mental and spiritual progress (Kriya Yoga) is to magnetize the cells by sending life current around the brain and spine, thereby securing the evolutionary advancement of one year's healthful harmonious living. Twenty minutes of this practice daily will greatly refine your mentality. When you have revitalized the brain cells, when the divine magnetism touches them, every cerebral cell becomes a vibrant brain; and you will find within yourself myriads of awakened brains ready to grasp every vestige of knowledge. With these awakened brains, the multitude of cellular mentalities in the body will awake and all things will be apprehended by you. You will study the vast book of Nature and Truth with twenty-seven thousand billion awakened and spiritualized microscopic brains and mentalities. Why be satisfied in half - educating a small part of your brain only?
*Decades after Paramahansa Yogananda gave this lecture, biologists identified the DNA molecule that exists in the nucleus of every cell. Experimentation has proved that present in every individual cell is the information and intelligence to grow an entire new body and brain.


WHY ARE THERE SO FEW GENUINE MAHATMAS? 

Keshab Sen asked me: “Why can’t I see the Lord?”

I replied: “You are busy with name and fame, scholarship and so on. That’s why you don’t see Him”. As long as the infant continues to suck on the pacifier, the mother does not come to him. After a while the infant throws away the pacifier and cries aloud. The mother then takes down the rice pot from the fire and comes to it.

You are engaged in arbitration.

The Mother says to Herself: “My son is doing fine as a leader. Let him enjoy himself”.
All this time Ishan has been holding Thakur’s feet.

He says humbly to him, still holding his feet: “It is not that I have been doing all this willfully”.
Sri Ramakrishna: “I know, it is the Mother’s game. Her sport indeed! Mahamaya wants to keep everybody bound to the world. You know how it is?
Many boats float on the ocean of the world. How many of them sink!
Again, out of a hundred-thousand kites, only one or two have their strings cut through and are thus set free; oh, how then You laugh and clap Your hands!
Similarly, out of a million people, only one or two attain Liberation. All the rest remain bound by the Mother’s will.
Haven’t you seen the game of hide and seek? It is the Grand-dame’s will that the game should continue. If everybody were to touch the Grand-dame, the game would not continue. So the Grand-dame does not want everybody to touch her.
You see, in large shops big sacks of rice are placed as high as the roof. Besides rice, lentils are also stored there. To save them from mice, the shopkeeper puts some sweetened puffed rice in a straw basket. They taste sweet and have their own smell, so all the mice busy themselves eating from the basket, not knowing about the big sacks.
Similarly, man is enchanted with “lust and greed’”and does not seek the Lord”.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912008-Magnetize-Your-Brain-Cells