*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911858-Bible-study
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#911858 added May 27, 2017 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
Bible study
Last nightsā€™ Bible study was amazing. There were thirty-one people there. It was at Pastor Kenā€™s house. We worshipped, we played games and talked until about 11pm. It was a great time. The food was great too. There were two Costco pizzas, taquitos and fried chicken. I also got a hold of a dudeā€™s number. I spoke with him a couple of times at church. Heā€™s new. His name is Jordan. We texted for an hour Iā€™d say.
Giovanni got back to me in the middle of texting Jordan. I forgot to tell him that I was back in Vegas. Lol. He suggested getting together and catching up. So, I thought I would invite him to church. He said he is ā€œstrongly considering it!ā€ Like the Word says-ā€œHow good it is for men to dwell in unity together!ā€ God wants edifying fellowship between believers. We are not meant to be isolated. Jordan texted me and pointed out how social media is sucking the central community system out of life. I said how few people go to parks these days and he said unless people play PokĆ©mon Go. Gio used to do that but last I heard he had not done that in a while. Itā€™s a plague.
Gio just got back to me. He is going to service with his dad. He basically said weā€™ll plan things as the week goes. I hope he does go next week.
I just called Matt and got his recorder. I hope gets back to me. He sounds great on his answering machine.
Chad will be calling on his lunch break around 7pm I think.
The winner of the Three Prompts has been awarded to my opponent. Sigh. Iā€™ll be sure to edit my June entry next time.
I just got off the phone with Chad. He was on his lunch. During the conversation he mentioned that there is a type of fruit called yellow watermelon. There is also another kind called square water melon. He sent me pics of both. Iā€™ve never tasted starfruit before but Chad said he has. He talked about other things but I donā€™t remember them all.
Jim and my mom came home with some chicken salad with scallions. It was nasty. So Jim brought it back to Costco with some other things. We did get some free stuff like waffles and French bread for example.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911858-Bible-study