*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911532-Amritam-of-Immortality
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#911532 added May 21, 2017 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Amritam of Immortality
The Churning of the Ocean of milk esoterically represents the Neutralisation of 2 of the 5 main Vayus (Airs - specific life force) of which there are 49 in total.

The Devas = Prana & Asuras = Apana i.e. cool and hot airs.

There is a sacred technique called Kriya Pranayama which neutralises the effects of both Vayu - Prana and Apana which I practice.

The Mandara mountain is the Spine, and it is within the Sushumna (astral spine) that you move the Prana and Apana Vayu to neutralise them. The Mandara mountain in the legendary story is said to be placed at the centre of the Universe...Remember my post 'The universe does not revolve around you revolve around the Universe?'

The Serpent is Vasuki the coiled up primordial energy with 3.5 coils that lies dormant or asleep within the Mooladhara Chakra at the base of the spine. Vasuki was wrapped around the Mandara mountain and Vishnu took an incarnation as a Tortoise (Kurma Avatar), this represents an evolutionary process within homo-sapiens.

In order awaken this Kundalini Force which is an individualised form of the Universal Pranic Shakti, you must churn the cosmic ocean of consciousness and in order to this, you must move the Vayu (prana and apana) through the spine.

When you succeed in this both Good and Bad qualities arise because as the Kundalini pierces through the 5 chakras both negative and positive aspects are awakened.

Shiva (the power of dissolution/transformation) aka as the first yogi is said to have drunk the poison which came out of the churning of the ocean of milk hence is known as Neelkanth, why? Because when the all the Vayu's settle in the 5th Chakra - Vissudhi the negative aspects cannot enter into the Super-conscious state of the Mind. Physical Ego has access to conscious, subconscious and semi-conscious state of the mind only, Divine ego exists within the superconscious state but no Ego exists within Cosmic Consciousness experienced in Nirvakalpa Samadhi the 7th state or the Sahasrara.

The Amrit of immortality can be experienced through Khechari Mudra. When this Amritam or nectar flows down from the 7th Centre the Sahasrara it provides complete Spiritual Bliss and enlivens the whole body with bliss.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911532-Amritam-of-Immortality