*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911363-Wasting-Away-In--Westfield
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#911363 added July 2, 2017 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Wasting Away In ..... Westfield
Date: Week of May 15th

Locale:  Westfield, Massachusetts

         This week's class takes me to Westfield, Massachusetts, right next to (West, imagine that), Springfield, Massachusetts, home of the Basketball Hall Of Fame.  The customer is the City of Westfield, and it's been an interesting week.


         The RF Technicians here are all self trained, with little to no formal training at all.  For them to be able to support this system is quite a feat really.  They do need a few more classes, but it will all depend on if the city wants to spend money or not.  This class is a tailored class for them, taking modules from about 5 different courses.  I managed to put the manual together on a Friday morning, but it took about six hours to arrange the Powerpoint slides the way I wanted them.  Fortunately, everything has gone well, all things considered.



Noteworthy Restaurants:


         Cana Korean Restaurant    http://www.canakoreanrestaurant.com/  I fell in love with Korean Kalbi (Often spelled Galbi) Ribs long ago.  Having a Korean Restaurant near that makes them told me I had to dine there.  They were excellent!  I have to say, I made these about a month ago, and they were very close to the taste of these ribs!





         Bernies  http://berniesdiningdepot.com/    When I was in Colorado Springs, I had the chance to dine at an airplane restaurant.  It seemed only natural that I dine at a Train (Okay, Dining Car) Restaurant.  The food was good, but nothing I'd rant and rave about.  I couldn't believe the size of the Prime Rib the lady next to me ordered.  And it was the medium size order!  It was a good 3 inches high, and probably weighed somewhere close to two pounds!  Glad I didn't order it.  I have to fly home tomorrow, and wouldn't want to carry it on the plane....


         Til next time, enjoy the spring!  My next trip is next week, when I will visit Toronto for about the 10th time!  Y'all enjoy yourselves in this warm weather!

© Copyright 2017 Sum1 Is Home! (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1 Is Home! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911363-Wasting-Away-In--Westfield