*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910338-Pun-My-Word
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#910338 added May 2, 2017 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
'Pun My Word!
Do you enjoy puns? Upon the successful telling of a pun, the responses can range from a wry smile to a rather loud groan.

In high school I had the well-earned reputation of being "the pungent punster." As the typical sophomore I used to consider myself quite successful to give the female of the senior trumpet trio the reflex of "arthritic hands," which was always joined by the rather great "ARRGHH!"

I would run away laughing. (The amusement is still at the front of my brain. Therefore, the sophomore in me must still live to some degree.)

1. Just remember I enjoy eating a banana and an apple every day. After all they're fruit with appeal.
2. I have always been a fan of the color, blue. Besides, there are many people in the world that like blue as well. I'd say it's a hues success!
3. My friend was all scheduled for a round of golf this morning at 9:00, but he walked off the first hole. Why? He got teed off.
4. Apparently, he is a brilliant violinist, who is a very quick study, but he always plays with his strings slightly sharp. After all, he learned to play in nothing flat.
5. Once I had a choir director with a goldfish that could sing with perfect pitch. However, one day during choir practice the director was sad indicating that his goldfish had a cold and was now singing with a very flat tone. He was sad because he didn't know how to tuna fish.


Do you have any wonderful puns that you would like to add,...subtract...or...multiply? Please, no divisive comments.

by Jay O'Toole
on May 2nd, 2017


Here is another way I can show the world, who I am.

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910338-Pun-My-Word